AppV5 - Sequencing first steps
I create install.cmd files for all of my applications so that, if required in the future, I can re-sequence an application quickly completely through script or via one of those 'PowerShell AppV5 automated GUI's'.
1) Select 'install.cmd' and click 'Next'
2) Name the package and click 'Next'
3) Let the install script do its thing...
4) AppV5 - Post install sequencing steps
5) Review for any extra registry keys/files (generally there are none or very few) and remove and save the package.